SidPlay for EPOC homepage
-the original SidPlay ported to SymbianOS
This is the homepage of the SymbianOS port of SidPlay. The original SidPlay was written by Michael Schwendt. It was ported to SymbianOS by Alfred E. Heggestad.
Latest version is 0.14
- Sidplay is Free Software which gives you the freedom to change the code to suit your needs and even redistribute it.
- It is now a complete C++ project, compared to the original C/C++ hybrid. Probably a bit slower, but then again a bit cleaner.
- It works on the Psion Series5, with limited sound 300-3400 Hz, fs=8kHz, but still it sounds nice! The latest version also works on the Nokia 9210 with the new streaming audio API (8000Hz sampling)
- Development was done on a Linux machine, using the GnuPoc patch.
- Some tunes are causing it to crash (KERN-EXE) - including Hawkeye, Auf Wiedersehn Monty, Batman, Bazooka Bill. I really hope to fix this bug soon, all feedback/patches are welcome :)
- esidplay_v014_er6.sis ER6 binaries with UI for e.g. Nokia 9210.
- sidplay.epoc.arm.012.zip ER5 binaries. Need EShell to start.
- 0.14 New UI for ER6 (Nokia 9210)
- 0.13 Intermediate developer version (dont use)
- 0.12 First public version.
- CVS access can be found here
- Daily generation of doxygen documentation is here
- Please join our mailing list here
- Symbian www.symbiandevnet.com
- C64 emulator for SymbianOS e32frodo.sourceforge.net
- High Voltage SID collection: www.hvsc.c64.org
- Original sidplay:http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5147/sidplay/